On demand, online courses on the principles and practical aspects of non-interventional studies.
Fantastic rates available for groups of 5 or more participants
Non-interventional studies, General Principles (Module 1) – personalized, narrated and read-only tracks, suitable for both inexperienced and experienced. Provides a generic core basic training (takes approx. 45 mins).
Non-interventional studies, Practical Aspects (Module 2) – personalized, narrated and read-only tracks ideal for those who need a generic but more in-depth knowledge of running NIS (takes approx. 45 mins).
NIS Essentials for Investigators – narrated and read-only tracks, suitable for both inexperienced and experienced investigators and their teams (takes approx. 25 mins).
About our courses
• The training is online, on demand. Do it anywhere! All that is needed is a strong continuous internet signal.
• Globally log in at any time 24/7, 365 days a year.
• Delivery by html 5 allows PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone and android mobile devices to be used.
• We can provide tracking of user activity, progress reporting by user and group.
• Certification is provided for satisfactory completion.
• The training is personalized using the participant’s first name.
• Help for participants in the event of problems.
• Valuable e-resources in the courses.
• Costs per course depend on the number of participants with excellent packages for multiple users.
• Fix costs and get the best prices with a 2-year agreement or longer.
• We take data privacy seriously. You may view our GDPR privacy notice at https://brookwoodacademy.org/Privacy_Statement